Monday, March 26, 2007

About This Blog Project

I really hate making essays. During our tests, when we have an essays I do not really answer this type of question. That is one reason sometimes I do not pass in our tests.

I was really shock when Sir Elmer talked about this blog project because I did not expect this. Other teachers do not give us as hard as this blog project for me. That is why I told my self that this blog project is really a crazy thing.

On the first weeks of this blog project, i really did not do anything but pass an empty blog. I know from the start that I will not make this project complete because it is really so hard for me. I did not expect much on myself. I took for granted all the time that i was so vacant for these posts. But what else can a student do if the teacher really requires this kind of thing? There is really nothing can a student do but to follow or else get the unexpected grade.

These blog project helps me learn more to use the proper English skills or how to use properly English. I also speeds up my tyoing skills. And also my composition skills bettered than those of the things when I was not making this thing. It also made my pocket empty after this few days had passed. I only made my second posts last Wednesday of last week so i really have some sleepless nights thinking about all these things because i am the type of person who really can not sleep well if there is a problem going on into my life. but these day I will end all my problems I do not have to think about it anymore even if i lacked some posts especially the assigned topics.

What made me do this project is that i want to be competitive with my friends. They always talk about this and i am really so left behind. Others have posted more than 40% of the real posts. Some completely had typed the posts. But even though, i know inside me that if i really just made this project, i won't have been not that busy for these past days.

In our group, i think it is only Faith who really posted the number of posts. While us, i do not know. One reason i think is that they have internet connection in their house. She has all the facilities to make this project.

But i was really glad when Sir Elmer lessen the number of posts. His lessening of the post did not affect my somrething because I did not still do my project .

I think this will be my last post for this night and i will never complete this blog project anymore because i am really tired now. i want my body to reat already.

Blogger, thank you for letting me experience this kind of experience. Sir Elmer, I amreally sorry if i did not comply or i did not made it. I think i have done my best. Thank you also Faith for letting me use your computer at my firsr blog.

"I am such a drama piggy!" what April always tell me.

No comments: