Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Their Songs, My Songs

We love music. There are many reasons why we love music. Some love it because some songs express our feelings and some love it because their cool. There are also other people who loves song because they are meaningful. If we love music, so we should have our own favorite songs.

My friends and I really love. There are times when we sing our favorite songs or any songs we like to sing. There was one time when we sang the last part of the song, I remember the boy but I don't remember the feelings. We were repeating it until the teacher came inside the room and finishing it by singing the last word "anymore". But there are also times when we argue because some of us don't like what the other is singing, so we end up quarreling each other or sometimes fight but it's just a friendly fight.

If there was anyone who really loves rock music in our group, it is no other than April Faye Maghanoy. She loves to hear the songs of My Chemical Romance, Spongecola and Jay-R Siaboc of the Philippine Dream Academy. If April does not like the songs I sing, she will say that "Eew nimo Baldz wui!" I do not mind if she tells me like that because i am use to hear it from her.

Faith Clovell Lisondra loves many songs. She can go to rock, love and many other kinds of songs. She always do the CD-Burning in our group because thay have a CD-Burner. At first, she just burn the CD and expects nothing from us. But now if we want to burn our CD we should also buy one CD for her. Even if she raise her demand, we can not do nothing and a CD today is a little bit cheaper than paying fifty pesos in others. So we still prefer to burn to her our CD.

Fatima always know the latest songs in the radio or in TV. She always the first to introduce to us the latest and the hottest songs. She loves to hear Christian Bautista's songs. And we most of the time argue because I I really do not like Christian Bautista even though he is the boyfriend of one of my favorite singer, Rachelle Ann Go. We fight sometimes because she is the one who really do not agree with me and we are so very contradicting each other. But evn though we are like that we still remain as friends.

Now let us talk about my favorite songs. I really love love songs because I think they are the most expressive songs. They make you cry. They also make you more stronger to fight for your feelings.As I said I like the songs of Rachelle Ann Go. At first I just want he songs but now I love her already(as a singer). The reason why I loved her because of the song "Bakit" which was sang by her. The song was about that why she always find for that guy. I also want the song "Someday" by Nina.

Their songs are great but I stil prefer my songs because it expresse my feelings towards life.

No comments: