Sunday, March 25, 2007

YM

My friends and I really love to go to internet cafes. We sometimes just search for them just to have internet.We love to chat, to view our friendster profile, to watch some movies or music videos, or sometimes play.

I myself also loves to visit Yahoo Messenger because in there you are free to do anything(and especially you can have your codename). In messenger I do not really use my real name, I use a codename to hide myself. It feels so exciting if you have a chatmate who really do not know about you. In messenger sometimes you should be honest and sometimes it is better to lie. I commit these kinds of mistakes.I lie because I did not use my real name and I am honest in some aspects that I really express my real feelings to what we are talking about with my chatmates.I knew many people because of this messenger and there are really some whom I can not forget.

It started when i poened my messenger account and visited a chat room in USA. Then "K" (I gave it as his codename) greeted me while I was on that room.We talked with him a lot and I found out that they are going to visit the Philippines this coming summer time. I asked where particularly in the Philippines are they going to visit.He said that they are going to visit Danao and immediately I thought where is Danao and think that there is only one Danao City I have known in the Philiipines and that is located in Cebu. I asked if it is in Cebu but unfortunately, I ran out of time and I should bid goodbye to him anymore because we are still going to have apur class in the afternoon.

Many days had passed and I was not able to chat with "K" anymore. Faith knew about "K" and told another friend of ours who was not able to go with us about it. She told the e-mail add of "K". Fatima wants to chat with "K" so she inited "K" in the messenger. "K" accepted her invitation and they became friends in the messenger. Until one day when I was suppose to make my blog project and I saw "K" was online. Fatima was online a while ago before "K" was online. After she log-out, "K" log-in in the messenger. She was not able to chat with him. So we talked with him. After talking, he asked me if I will be online tomorrow of that day at 12:30. I answered him that I will try.

The next day I told my friends about it and I waas really laugh so hard because Fatima was not able to chat with "K". In the noon of that day, I was not able to chat with him because there was a big problem. Even though I want to go, I can' t really because it was a big,big,big problem to face. In the evening of that same day, I opened my messenger and found out that he was online and with his friends. My friends and his friends knew each other already it was just I who did not know them at first. We also chatted with his friends in that day. I had really fun on that day also.

I was really had fun with messenger because I met some people who are really nice.

No comments: